Details about Adegoke Ibrahim ADELEKE
Access statistics for papers by Adegoke Ibrahim ADELEKE.
Last updated 2020-06-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Government Borrowing Behaviour: Implications for Private Sector Growth in Nigeria
International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy, 2019, 8, (2), 68-82
- Further application of Narayan and Liu (2015) unit root model for trending time series
Economic Modelling, 2016, 55, (C), 305-314 View citations (16)
- An Empirical Analysis of Integration and Intra-Regional Trade in ECOWAS
Journal of African Development, 2015, 17, (1), 95-116
- Determinants of the Current Account Balance in Nigeria, Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2015, (11(3)), 127-145
- A small macroeconometric model of the Nigerian economy
Economic Modelling, 2014, 39, (C), 305-313 View citations (2)
- FDI-GROWTH NEXUS IN AFRICA: DOES GOVERNANCE MATTER?
Journal of Economic Development, 2014, 39, (1), 111-135 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.