Details about Agya Atabani Adi
Access statistics for papers by Agya Atabani Adi.
Last updated 2022-07-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign direct investment in China: It's sectoral and aggregate impact on Economic growth
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Correction to: Shocks and volatility transmission between oil price and Nigeria’s exchange rate
SN Business & Economics, 2022, 2, (6), 1-1
- Shocks and volatility transmission between oil price and Nigeria’s exchange rate
SN Business & Economics, 2022, 2, (6), 1-17
- Modeling exchange rate return volatility of RMB/USD using GARCH family models
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2019, 17, (2), 169-187 View citations (1)
- Does renewable energy ensure environmental quality in favour of economic growth? Empirical evidence from China’s renewable development
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2018, 52, (5), 2007-2030 View citations (9)
- Determination of Long and Short Run Demand for Money in the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ) Countries: A Panel Analysis
Econometric Research in Finance, 2017, 2, (2), 79-97 View citations (2)
- Returns Effect, Shocks and Volatility Transmission between Foreign Exchange-Stock Markets in Nigeria
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 3, (1), 29-38 View citations (1)
- THE IMPACT OF OIL SHOCK ON NIGERIA ECONOMY: ASYMMETRY EFFECT ANALYSIS
Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, 2017, 6, (1), 60-74
- Estimate of Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate and Misalignment of Chinese Yuan Vis-a-Vis US Dollar
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2015, 1, (3), 148-165 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.