Details about Abi Adams
Access statistics for papers by Abi Adams.
Last updated 2017-06-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- What Do Consumers Consider Before They Choose? Identification from Asymmetric Demand Responses
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (16)
- Mutually consistent revealed preference bounds
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (9)
- Prices versus preferences: taste change and revealed preference
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (5)
- Consume now or later? Time inconsistency, collective choice and revealed preference
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (32)
Also in Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven (2012) View citations (5)
Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics (2012) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2014)
- For love or reward? Characterising preference for giving to parents in an experimental setting
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (7)
- Consume Now or Later? Time Inconsistency, Collective Choice, and Revealed Preference
American Economic Review, 2014, 104, (12), 4147-83 View citations (20)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Microeconometrics and MATLAB: An Introduction
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.