Details about Taiwo Adekunte Aderemi
Access statistics for papers by Taiwo Adekunte Aderemi.
Last updated 2021-02-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender pay gap in the workplace: the case of public and private sectors in Nigeria
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2019, 21, (2), 370-391 View citations (1)
- Minimum Wage and the Working Poor in Nigeria: Is there a Link?
The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 2017, 60, (3), 481-499 View citations (1)
- Welfare implications of minimum wage increase in Nigeria
International Journal of Social Economics, 2017, 44, (12), 2141-2156 View citations (1)
- Does the wage curve exist in Nigeria? Evidence from a disaggregated labour market
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2015, 17, (2), 184-199 View citations (1)
- Does human capital investment matter in economic development? Evidence from a Nigerian micro-data
International Journal of Education Economics and Development, 2014, 5, (2), 127-139
- An Appraisal of the National Economic Empowerment and Development Strategy I (NEEDS I) in Nigeria: The Educational Perspective
Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, 2013, 5, (10), 718-729
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.