Details about Ojo Johnson Adelakun
Access statistics for papers by Ojo Johnson Adelakun.
Last updated 2023-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial deepening and sectoral performance in emerging markets: evidence from the Nigerian agricultural and manufacturing sectors
Agricultural and Resource Economics: International Scientific E-Journal, 2022, 8, (1)
- Revisiting the accuracy of inflation forecasts in Nigeria: The oil price–exchange rate–asymmetry perspectives
South African Journal of Economics, 2022, 90, (3), 329-348
- Does a Monetary Union Matter for the Degree of Inflation Persistence? The Case of the West Africa Monetary Zone (WAMZ)
Studies in Economics and Econometrics, 2020, 44, (1), 1-34
- Macroeconomic variables and banking sector development: Evidence from Nigeria
TechHub Journal, 2020, 8, (1), 288-301
Also in Technium Social Sciences Journal, 2020, 8, (1), 288-301 (2020)
- Investigating Oil Prices and Exchange Rates Nexus in Nigeria: ARDL Approach
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2019, (15(6)), 275-290
- The Nexus of Globalisation and Economic Development: The Nigeria Experience
Issues in Economics and Business, 2018, 4, (2), 1-17
- An Investigation of the Determinants of Savings and Investment in Nigeria
Issues in Economics and Business, 2015, 1, (2), 1-16
- Assessment of Risks Associated with the Usage of Quantity Surveying Softwares in Nigeria: The Case Lagos State
Economy, 2014, 1, (2), 54-60 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.