Details about Oluwabunmi Opeyemi Adejumo
Access statistics for papers by Oluwabunmi Opeyemi Adejumo.
Last updated 2021-08-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Education Enrollment Rate vs Employment Rate: Implications for Sustainable Human Capital Development in Nigeria
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute., African Governance and Development Institute.
Also in Research Africa Network Working Papers, Research Africa Network (RAN) (2021)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Educational Development (2021)
- Financing Sustainable Development in Africa: Taking Stock, and Looking Forward
Research Africa Network Working Papers, Research Africa Network (RAN)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2020)
- Education enrolment rate vs employment rate: Implications for sustainable human capital development in Nigeria
International Journal of Educational Development, 2021, 83, (C)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- Cooking technology and female labor market outcomes in sub‐Saharan Africa
African Development Review, 2020, 32, (4), 661-672 View citations (1)
- Economic analysis of dry season vegetable production in Ogun State, Nigeria
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2020, 11, (3), 427-441
- Growth Limits: A Conceptual Analysis for Sustainable Development in Nigeria
SAGE Open, 2020, 10, (2), 2158244020918277
- Family business and succession in developing economies: the Nigerian perspective
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2019, 38, (1/2), 45-59 View citations (1)
- Role of Productivity Growth in Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria (1970â€“2010)
Global Business Review, 2019, 20, (6), 1324-1343
- Government policies and entrepreneurship phases in emerging economies: Nigeria and South Africa
Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 2018, 8, (1), 1-18 View citations (2)
- The Impact of Human Capital Development in Employment Generation in Nigeria
African Journal of Economic Review, 2017, 05, (3) View citations (1)
- Determinants of Total Factor Productivity Growth in Nigeria, 1970â€“2009
Global Business Review, 2016, 17, (2), 257-270 View citations (3)
- Institutional Structures and Women Sustainability in the Labour Market for Developing Economies
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.