Details about Flynn Adcock
Access statistics for papers by Flynn Adcock.
Last updated 2020-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Economic Impacts of Immigrant Labor on U.S. Dairy Farms
Agricultural Outlook Forum 2017, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum View citations (5)
- The Spillover Effects of the Global Financial Crisis on Latin America
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Analyzing the Impact of Changes in Trade and Domestic Policies: The Case of the Soybean Complex
2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia, Southern Agricultural Economics Association View citations (2)
- Market Integration in the North American Onion Markets: An Empirical Analysis Using Panel Data
2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case of Agricultural Sector
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics (2007)
- POLICY CHANGES, TRADE TENSIONS, AND DISPUTES: FOCUS ON GRAINS AND PULSES
Proceedings of the 9th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 2003: Farm Policy Development and Policy Tensions under NAFTA, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops
- THE U.S./MEXICO WATER DISPUTE: IMPACTS OF INCREASED IRRIGATION IN CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO
2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- National and Regional Impacts of U.S. Agricultural Exports
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2011, 26, (1), 6 View citations (3)
- Impact of Hired Foreign Labor on Milk Production and Herd Size in the United States
Journal of the ASFMRA, 2010, 2010, 11
- Market integration and convergence to the law of one price in the North American onion markets
Agribusiness, 2008, 24, (2), 177-191 View citations (2)
- Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case of the Agricultural Sector
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (1), 121-134 View citations (7)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (1), 14 (2007) View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- The Global Competitiveness of the North American Livestock Industry
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2006, 21, (3), 6
- Food Chain Disruptions and Trade: The Importance of North American Market Integration
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2005, 20, (2), 7
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.