Details about Wifag Adnan
Access statistics for papers by Wifag Adnan.
Last updated 2021-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A closer look at the employment effects of fiscal policy shocks: What have minorities got to do with it?
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
- Culture or Context? Revisiting the Role of Culture in Shaping Economic Outcomes
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Voting Patterns and the Gender Wage Gap
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2018)
- Voting patterns and the gender wage gap
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 146, (C), 222-247 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Who gets to cross the border? The impact of mobility restrictions on labor flows in the West Bank
Labour Economics, 2015, 34, (C), 86-99 View citations (6)
- Examining Industry Wage Differentials in the Palestinian Territories
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, 2014, 10, (2), 28 View citations (1)