Details about Prince Osei-Wusu Adjei
Access statistics for papers by Prince Osei-Wusu Adjei.
Last updated 2021-08-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Decentralized forest governance and community representation outcomes: analysis of the modified taungya system in Ghana
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2020, 22, (2), 1187-1209 View citations (1)
- Social Networks and the Geographies of Young People’s Migration: Evidence from Independent Child Migration in Ghana
Journal of International Migration and Integration, 2020, 21, (1), 221-240 View citations (1)
- Biophysical and Socioeconomic State and Links of Deltaic Areas Vulnerable to Climate Change: Volta (Ghana), Mahanadi (India) and Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna (India and Bangladesh)
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (3), 1-22 View citations (1)
- Representation without accountability in forestry: experiences from the Social Responsibility Agreement in Ghana
Forest Policy and Economics, 2017, 80, (C), 34-43 View citations (3)
- Biodiversity, environmental health and human well-being: analysis of linkages and pathways
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2015, 17, (5), 1085-1102
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.