Details about Elisabetta Addis
Access statistics for papers by Elisabetta Addis.
Last updated 2018-03-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender Gaps in Social Capital: a theoretical interpretation of the Italian evidence
Working Papers, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS
- Meta-analysis gender and science research: Synthesis report
ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles View citations (4)
- Gender Symmetry in the Reform of European Welfare States
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS) View citations (1)
- Gender in the Italian Welfare State Reforms
Working Papers, European Institute - European Forum View citations (3)
- Gender Gaps in Social Capital: A Theoretical Interpretation of Evidence from Italy
Feminist Economics, 2017, 23, (2), 146-171 View citations (1)
- Gli effetti della riforma sulle pensioni delle donne
Economia & lavoro, 2007, (1), 171
- The Editorial Boards of Italian Economics Journals: Women, Gender, and Social Networking
Feminist Economics, 2003, 9, (1), 75-91 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.