Details about Pyemo Nathan Afego
Access statistics for papers by Pyemo Nathan Afego.
Last updated 2022-03-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Stock Price Response to Earnings Announcements: Evidence from the Nigerian Stock Market
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of African Business (2013)
- What does corporate social advocacy signal? Evidence from boycott participation decisions
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, 2021
- Index shocks, investor action and long-run stock performance in Japan: A case of cultural behaviouralism?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 2018, 18, (C), 54-66 View citations (1)
- Effects of changes in stock index compositions: A literature survey
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2017, 52, (C), 228-239 View citations (10)
- Market efficiency in developing African stock markets: what do we know?
Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, 49, (1), 243-266 View citations (11)
- Stock Price Response to Earnings Announcements: Evidence From the Nigerian Stock Market
Journal of African Business, 2013, 14, (3), 141-149 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.