Details about Ermanno Affuso
Access statistics for papers by Ermanno Affuso.
Last updated 2021-01-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Consumer welfare and climate change in Greenland
Energy Economics, 2019, 84, (C) View citations (1)
- Is Airport Proximity an Amenity or Disamenity? An Empirical Investigation Based on House Prices
Land Economics, 2019, 95, (3), 391-408 View citations (1)
- Social media sentiment and market behavior
Empirical Economics, 2019, 57, (1), 105-127 View citations (2)
- Sovereign Wealth Funds and Caribbean Economic Development: Measures Matter
Farm and Business - The Journal of the Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, 2019, 11, (1)
- The external cost of asbestos in the housing market
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (6), 397-400
- Wireless Towers and Home Values: An Alternative Valuation Approach Using a Spatial Econometric Analysis
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2018, 56, (4), 653-676 View citations (2)
- Food Security and Climate Change in Guyana
Farm and Business - The Journal of the Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, 2017, 09, (1)
- A STOCHASTIC FRONTIER ANALYSIS TO EXAMINE RESEARCH PRIORITIES FOR GENETICALLY ENGINEERED PEANUTS
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (3), 359-381
- A linearisation of the maximum entropy formalism using separable programming
International Journal of Operational Research, 2015, 22, (4), 385-404
- Registered sex offenders and house prices: An hedonic analysis
Urban Studies, 2015, 52, (13), 2425-2440 View citations (6)
- Virtual Water Trade in North America - Il commercio di “acqua virtuale” nell’America del Nord
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, 2014, 67, (3), 319-336
- A model for sustainable land use in biofuel production: An application to the state of Alabama
Energy Economics, 2013, 37, (C), 29-39 View citations (6)
- Omitted Variables Bias in Regime-Switching Models with Slope-Constrained Estimators: Evidence from Monte Carlo Simulations
Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, 2013, 2, (3), 5
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.