Details about Asyraf Afthanorhan, Sr.
Access statistics for papers by Asyraf Afthanorhan, Sr..
Last updated 2022-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Machine Learning Approach for Targeting and Recommending a Product for Project Management
Mathematics, 2021, 9, (16), 1-29
- The Role of Government Financial Support Programmes, Risk-Taking Propensity, and Self-Confidence on Propensity in Business Ventures
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (1), 1-16
- Framing the Retirement Planning Behavior Model towards Sustainable Wellbeing among Youth: The Moderating Effect of Public Profiles
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (21), 1-24 View citations (1)
- Comparison Between CB-SEM and PLS-SEM: Testing and Confirming the Maqasid Syariah Quality of Life Measurement Model
The Journal of Social Sciences Research, 2019, 5, (3), 608-614 View citations (3)
- Cooperative Entrepreneurship in Malaysian Secondary Schools: A Review of Current Practices
The Journal of Social Sciences Research, 2019, 5, (3), 812-818
- The Antecedent and Consequence of Youth Drug Abusersâ€™ Life Satisfaction: Delinquency Behavior as the Mediator
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 2019, 8, 783-796
- Perception of Tourism Impact and Support Tourism Development in Terengganu, Malaysia
Social Sciences, 2017, 6, (3), 1-11 View citations (10)
- Re-examining Family Communication Pattern: The Confirmatory Factor Analysis
Journal of Business and Social Review in Emerging Economies, 2016, 2, (2), 101-108
- Talent development model for a career in Islamic banking institutions: A SEM approach
Cogent Business & Management, 2016, 3, (1), 1186259 View citations (3)
- The Likert scale analysis using parametric based Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), 2016, 4, (1), 13-21 View citations (7)
- Improving Energy Conservation Using Six Sigma Methodology at Faculty of Computer and Mathematical Sciences (FSKM), Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM), Shah Alam
Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, 2014, 2, (2), 52-68
- Pooled Confirmatory Factor Analysis (PCFA) Using Structural Equation Modeling on Volunteerism Program: A Step by Step Approach
International Journal of Asian Social Science, 2014, 4, (5), 642-653
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.