Details about Richard J. Agnello
Access statistics for papers by Richard J. Agnello.
Last updated 2020-08-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Prices for Paintings by African American Artists and Their Contemporaries: Does Race Matter? (Revision of Working Paper No. 2006-06)
Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Art Prices and Race: Paintings by African American Artists and Their White Contemporaries
Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics
- Do U.S. Paintings Follow the CAPM? Findings Disaggregated by Subject, Artist, and Value of the Work
Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Research in Economics (2016)
- Do U.S. paintings follow the CAPM? Findings disaggregated by subject, artist, and value of the work
Research in Economics, 2016, 70, (3), 403-411 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Investment Returns and Risk for Art: Evidence from Auctions of American Paintings
Eastern Economic Journal, 2002, 28, (4), 443-463 View citations (30)
- Financial returns, price determinants, and genre effects in American art investment
Journal of Cultural Economics, 1996, 20, (4), 359-383 View citations (48)
- Poverty and Economic Growth: Trickle Down Has Petered Out
Economic Inquiry, 1980, 18, (1), 159-63 View citations (2)
- Poverty and Economic Growth: Trickle Down Peters Out
Economic Inquiry, 1978, 16, (3), 385-94 View citations (16)
- "Externalities and Property Rights in the Fisheries": Reply
Land Economics, 1977, 53, (4), 492-495
- Externalities and Property Rights in the Fisheries
Land Economics, 1976, 52, (4), 518-529 View citations (2)
- Measuring the Values of Interrelated Commodities: A Note on the Generalization of Consumer's Surplus
Eastern Economic Journal, 1976, 3, (1), 37-43
- The Impact of a Part-Time Graduate Degree and Early-Career Earnings on Late-Career Earnings
Journal of Human Resources, 1976, 11, (2), 209-218
- Property Rights and Efficiency in the Oyster Industry
Journal of Law and Economics, 1975, 18, (2), 521-33 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.