Details about Richard J. Agnello
Access statistics for papers by Richard J. Agnello.
Last updated 2015-03-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Prices for Paintings by African American Artists and Their Contemporaries: Does Race Matter? (Revision of Working Paper No. 2006-06)
Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Art Prices and Race: Paintings by African American Artists and Their White Contemporaries
Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics
- Do U.S. Paintings Follow the CAPM? Findings Disaggregated by Subject, Artist, and Value of the Work
Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Investment Returns and Risk for Art: Evidence from Auctions of American Paintings
Eastern Economic Journal, 2002, 28, (4), 443-463 View citations (23)
- Financial returns, price determinants, and genre effects in American art investment
Journal of Cultural Economics, 1996, 20, (4), 359-383 View citations (36)
- Poverty and Economic Growth: Trickle Down Has Petered Out
Economic Inquiry, 1980, 18, (1), 159-63 View citations (1)
- Poverty and Economic Growth: Trickle Down Peters Out
Economic Inquiry, 1978, 16, (3), 385-94 View citations (13)
- "Externalities and Property Rights in the Fisheries": Reply
Land Economics, 1977, 53, (4), 492-495
- Externalities and Property Rights in the Fisheries
Land Economics, 1976, 52, (4), 518-529 View citations (1)
- Measuring the Values of Interrelated Commodities: A Note on the Generalization of Consumer's Surplus
Eastern Economic Journal, 1976, 3, (1), 37-43
- Property Rights and Efficiency in the Oyster Industry
Journal of Law and Economics, 1975, 18, (2), 521-33 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.