Details about Senay Agca
Access statistics for papers by Senay Agca.
Last updated 2016-01-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fiscal Consolidation and the Cost of Credit; Evidence from Syndicated Loans
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (2)
- How Does Public External Debt Affect Corporate Borrowing Costs In Emerging Markets?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (6)
- Financial Reforms, Financial Openness, and Corporate Borrowing; International Evidence
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (11)
- Financial reforms, financial openness, and corporate debt maturity: International evidence
Borsa Istanbul Review, 2015, 15, (2), 61-75
- Banking sector reforms and corporate leverage in emerging markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2013, 17, (C), 125-149 View citations (7)
- Banking Sector Reforms and Corporate Borrowing Costs in Emerging Markets
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2012, 48, (S4), 71-95 View citations (1)
- Sovereign debt and corporate borrowing costs in emerging markets
Journal of International Economics, 2012, 88, (1), 198-208 View citations (19)
- The impact of capital market imperfections on investment-cash flow sensitivity
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2008, 32, (2), 207-216 View citations (47)
- The immunisation performance of minimum M-square portfolios
International Journal of Revenue Management, 2007, 1, (4), 327-345
- The Performance of Alternative Interest Rate Risk Measures and Immunization Strategies under a Heath-Jarrow-Morton Framework
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2005, 40, (3), 645-669 View citations (2)
- Two extensions for fitting discrete time term structure models with normally distributed factors
Applied Mathematical Finance, 2004, 11, (3), 187-205
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.