Details about Sam Agyei-Ampomah
Access statistics for papers by Sam Agyei-Ampomah.
Last updated 2017-05-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Realism, skill, and incentives: Current and future trends in investment management and investment performance
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2016, 43, (C), 31-40
- On luck versus skill when performance benchmarks are style-consistent
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2015, 59, (C), 127-145 View citations (2)
- Does gold offer a better protection against losses in sovereign debt bonds than other metals?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 40, (C), 507-521 View citations (16)
- Stabilization and the aftermarket prices of initial public offerings
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2013, 41, (3), 417-439 View citations (2)
- Term structure information and bond strategies
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2013, 41, (1), 53-74 View citations (1)
- The foreign exchange exposure of UK non-financial firms: A comparison of market-based methodologies
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2013, 29, (C), 251-260 View citations (3)
- Stock market integration in Africa
Managerial Finance, 2011, 37, (3), 242-256 View citations (7)
- The comovement of option listed stocks
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35, (8), 2056-2069 View citations (3)
- Estimating the value of victory: English football
Applied Financial Economics Letters, 2008, 4, (4), 299-302 View citations (1)
- The Post-Cost Profitability of Momentum Trading Strategies: Further Evidence from the UK
European Financial Management, 2007, 13, (4), 776-802 View citations (8)
- Excess Volatility and UK Investment Trusts
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2005, 32, (5-6), 1033-1062 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.