Details about Elikplimi Komla Agbloyor
Access statistics for papers by Elikplimi Komla Agbloyor.
Last updated 2019-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Development and the Social Cost of Financial Intermediation in Africa
Journal of African Business, 2018, 19, (4), 455-474 View citations (4)
- Bank Profitability Determination in Income Brackets in Africa: A Shareholder versus Stakeholder Perspective
The African Finance Journal, 2017, 19, (2), 29-46
- Bank credit risk and credit information sharing in Africa: Does credit information sharing institutions and context matter?
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 1123-1136 View citations (12)
- Correlates of poverty in Africa: Exploring the roles of remittances, financial development, and natural resources
International Journal of Social Economics, 2017, 44, (12), 2033-2051 View citations (1)
- Sovereign credit ratings and bank funding cost: Evidence from Africa
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 887-899
- The effect of loan portfolio diversification on banks’ risks and return: Evidence from an emerging market
Managerial Finance, 2017, 43, (11), 1274-1291
- Credit Referencing Bureaus and Bank Credit Risk: Evidence from Ghana
The African Finance Journal, 2016, 18, (2), 69-92
- Does Information Sharing Promote or Detract from Bank Returns: Evidence from Ghana
African Development Review, 2016, 28, (3), 332-343
- Private capital flows and economic growth in Africa: The role of domestic financial markets
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, 30, (C), 137-152 View citations (12)
- Exploring the causality links between financial markets and foreign direct investment in Africa
Research in International Business and Finance, 2013, 28, (C), 118-134 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.