Details about Ankush Agrawal
Access statistics for papers by Ankush Agrawal.
Last updated 2023-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- To farm or not to farm? Indian farmers in transition
Global Development Institute Working Paper Series, GDI, The University of Manchester View citations (6)
- An Investigation into Changes in Nagaland's Population between 1971 and 2011
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
- Human Development in India: Costs of Inequality
One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth View citations (1)
- Promoting Human Development in India: Costs of Inequality
Working Papers, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth View citations (1)
- Beyond Consumption Expenditure: Income Inequality and Its Sources in India
Progress in Development Studies, 2023, 23, (1), 7-27
- Who Gains More from Education? A Comparative Analysis of Business, Farm and Wage Workers in India
Journal of Development Studies, 2019, 55, (6), 1081-1098 View citations (7)
- Digital divide among the Indian households: extent and correlates
Economics Bulletin, 2018, 38, (4), 2444-2466
- Do farmers really like farming? Indian farmers in transition
Oxford Development Studies, 2017, 45, (4), 460-478 View citations (16)
- Inequality-adjusted Human Development Index: States in India
Indian Journal of Human Development, 2016, 10, (2), 157-175 View citations (4)
- Numbers in India's Periphery
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.