Details about Suresh Chand Aggarwal
Access statistics for papers by Suresh Chand Aggarwal.
Last updated 2022-06-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- Productivity Growth and Levels - A comparison of Formal and Informal Manufacturing in India
Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics
- Trends and Patterns in Labour Quality in India at Sectoral Level
Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics View citations (2)
- PRODUCTIVITY DYNAMICS IN INDIA’S SERVICE SECTOR: AN INDUSTRY-LEVEL PERSPECTIVE
Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics View citations (3)
- Structural Changes in Employment in India, 1980-2011
Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics View citations (1)
- Labour Quality in Indian Manufacturing A State Level Analysis
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (2)
- Inequality and Inclusive Development: Evidence from Selected Indian States
Indian Journal of Human Development, 2022, 16, (1), 55-76
- Inclusiveness and the Progress of Indian States: Evidence from Inclusive Development Index Between 2011 and 2018
Indian Journal of Human Development, 2021, 15, (2), 200-228 View citations (1)
- Structural change and economic growth in India
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2019, 51, (C), 186-202 View citations (6)
- Structure and growth of employment: evidence from India KLEMS data
Indian Growth and Development Review, 2019, 12, (2), 202-228 View citations (2)
- What is new about India’s economic growth? An industry level productivity perspective
Indian Growth and Development Review, 2019, 13, (1), 11-36 View citations (2)
- Productivity growth in India since the 1980s: the KLEMS approach
Indian Economic Review, 2017, 52, (1), 37-71 View citations (5)
- INFORMALIZATION OF INDUSTRIAL LABOR IN INDIA: EFFECTS OF LABOR MARKET RIGIDITIES AND IMPORT COMPETITION
The Developing Economies, 2012, 50, (2), 141-169 View citations (20)
- TRADE LIBERALIZATION AND PRICE-COST MARGIN IN INDIAN INDUSTRIES
The Developing Economies, 2005, 43, (3), 346-373 View citations (23)
- Does an environmental Kuznets curve exist for changing land use? Empirical evidence from major states of India
International Journal of Sustainable Development, 2003, 6, (2), 231-245 View citations (1)
- Labour Demand Function for the Indian Organized Industry An Instrument Variable Approach
Indian Economic Review, 2002, 37, (2), 209-220 View citations (1)
- Accelerators of India's Growth—Industry, Trade and Employment
India Studies in Business and Economics, Springer
- Skills, Productivity and Employment: An Empirical Analysis of Selected Countries
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.