Details about Victor H. Aguiar.
Access statistics for papers by Victor H. Aguiar..
Last updated 2017-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring and Decomposing the Distance to the Shapley Wage Function with Limited Data
Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics View citations (2)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2016) View citations (2)
- Random Categorization and Bounded Rationality
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2017)
- Satisficing and Stochastic Choice
Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Theory (2016)
- Slutsky Matrix Norms and Revealed Preference Tests of Consumer Behaviour
Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Análisis de la reforma tributaria en el Ecuador, 2001-2012
Macroeconomía del Desarrollo, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL)
- Slutsky Matrix Norms and the Size of Bounded Rationality
Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- Random categorization and bounded rationality
Economics Letters, 2017, 159, (C), 46-52
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Satisficing and stochastic choice
Journal of Economic Theory, 2016, 166, (C), 445-482
See also Working Paper (2015)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.