Details about Lotfali Agheli, Dr.
Access statistics for papers by Lotfali Agheli, Dr..
Last updated 2018-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Is distribution of health expenditure in Iran pro‐poor?
International Journal of Health Planning and Management, 2018, 33, (3), e833-e842
- Oil Depletion and Quality of Democracy in Selected Middle-East Countries
Acta Oeconomica, 2018, 68, (1), 101-114 View citations (1)
- Effects of Government Investment in Energy Sector on Growth, Employment and Private Investment in Iran
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2017, 7, (6), 103-111
- Estimating Human Health Impacts and Costs Due to Iranian Fossil Fuel Power Plant Emissions through the Impact Pathway Approach
Energies, 2017, 10, (12), 1-29 View citations (2)
- Factors Affecting Market Share of Iranian Hand-woven Carpet in Singapore
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (1), 500-505
- Financial Development, Commercial Development, and Economic Growth in the Selected Emerging and the Middle Eastern Countries#
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (3), 362-370 View citations (1)
- The nexus between size and efficacy of government: evidence from OPEC
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 2017, 4, (3), 275-284
- Analyzing Fast Food Consumption among Iranian Urban Households
International Review of Management and Marketing, 2016, 6, (2), 205-212 View citations (1)
- Decomposition of Natural Gas Intensity in Energy-Intensive Industries in Iran
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 2016, 3, (1), 134-141
- Demand for Natural Gas in Food and Beverage Industries of Iran
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2016, 6, (3), 588-593 View citations (1)
- Estimating the Demand for Diesel in Agriculture Sector of Iran
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2015, 5, (3), 660-667
- A Review of ECO Performance with Emphasis on FDI
A chapter in Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, 2006, pp 264-282
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.