Details about Lotfali Agheli, Dr.
Access statistics for papers by Lotfali Agheli, Dr..
Last updated 2021-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Environmental pollution and economic growth elasticities of maritime and air transportations in Iran
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The Effects of Resource Rent, Human Capital and Government Effectiveness on Government Health Expenditure in Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2019, 9, (2), 381-389 View citations (2)
- Is distribution of health expenditure in Iran pro‐poor?
International Journal of Health Planning and Management, 2018, 33, (3), e833-e842
- Oil Depletion and Quality of Democracy in Selected Middle-East Countries
Acta Oeconomica, 2018, 68, (1), 101-114 View citations (1)
- Comparison of Health Care Expenditure Patterns between Various Income Deciles: Iran Urban Households (2009–2014)
Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2017, 8, (2), 301-306
- Effects of Government Investment in Energy Sector on Growth, Employment and Private Investment in Iran
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2017, 7, (6), 103-111 View citations (1)
- Estimating Human Health Impacts and Costs Due to Iranian Fossil Fuel Power Plant Emissions through the Impact Pathway Approach
Energies, 2017, 10, (12), 1-29 View citations (8)
- Factors Affecting Market Share of Iranian Hand-woven Carpet in Singapore
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (1), 500-505
- Financial Development, Commercial Development, and Economic Growth in the Selected Emerging and the Middle Eastern Countries#
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (3), 362-370 View citations (2)
- Political Stability, Misery Index and Institutional Quality: Case Study of Middle East and North Africa
Economic Studies journal, 2017, (6), 30-46 View citations (1)
- The nexus between size and efficacy of government: evidence from OPEC
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 2017, 4, (3), 275-284
- Analyzing Fast Food Consumption among Iranian Urban Households
International Review of Management and Marketing, 2016, 6, (2), 205-212 View citations (1)
- Decomposition of Natural Gas Intensity in Energy-Intensive Industries in Iran
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 2016, 3, (1), 134-141
- Demand for Natural Gas in Food and Beverage Industries of Iran
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2016, 6, (3), 588-593 View citations (1)
- Estimating the Demand for Diesel in Agriculture Sector of Iran
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2015, 5, (3), 660-667 View citations (2)
- A Review of ECO Performance with Emphasis on FDI
A chapter in Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, 2006, pp 264-282
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.