Details about Natasha Agarwal
Access statistics for papers by Natasha Agarwal.
Last updated 2016-08-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Does the US EXIM Bank Really Promote US Exports?
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP View citations (1)
- Credit Constraints and Spillovers from Foreign Firms in China
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2014)
- A Systematic approach to identify systemically important firms
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India
- Credit Constraints and FDI Spillovers in China
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (5)
Also in Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP View citations (1)
- FDI Spillovers in China – Connecting the Missing Link between Micro and Macro
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP
- Balancing the regulation and taxation of banking
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015, 42, (C), 38-52 View citations (3)
See also Book (2015)
- Credit constraints and spillovers from foreign firms in China
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 48, (C), 261-275 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Balancing the Regulation and Taxation of Banking
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in International Review of Financial Analysis (2015)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.