Details about Reshad Ahsan
Access statistics for papers by Reshad Ahsan.
Last updated 2018-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Corruption Attenuate the Effect of Red Tape on Exports
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2017)
- Trade Liberalization and Intergenerational Occupational Mobility in Urban India
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales View citations (1)
- Complementarity between Formal and Informal Manufacturing in India: The Role of Policies and Institutions
Working Papers, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University View citations (7)
- DOES CORRUPTION ATTENUATE THE EFFECT OF RED TAPE ON EXPORTS?
Economic Inquiry, 2017, 55, (3), 1192-1212
See also Working Paper (2015)
- International trade and unionization: Evidence from India
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2017, 50, (2), 398-425 View citations (2)
- Trade liberalization and labor's slice of the pie: Evidence from Indian firms
Journal of Development Economics, 2014, 108, (C), 1-16 View citations (7)
- Input tariffs, speed of contract enforcement, and the productivity of firms in India
Journal of International Economics, 2013, 90, (1), 181-192 View citations (14)
- Trade liberalization and unemployment: Theory and evidence from India
Journal of Development Economics, 2012, 97, (2), 269-280 View citations (41)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.