Details about Muzaffar Olimjonovich Ahunov
Access statistics for papers by Muzaffar Olimjonovich Ahunov.
Last updated 2020-10-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Labor markets and informality: the case of Central Asia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Socio-economic consequences of labor migration in Uzbekistan
Discussion Papers in Economics, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- National culture and (dis)trust in banks: Cross‐country evidence
Economic Notes, 2020, 49, (3)
- National culture and financial literacy: international evidence
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (21), 2261-2279 View citations (3)
- The impact of cross-border acquisitions on target banks’ performance in an institutionally poor environment: Ukraine’s takeover wave
Post-Communist Economies, 2019, 31, (3), 396-417
- Who creates jobs in transition economies? The role of entrepreneurial risk preferences
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (3), 1876-1886
- Risk attitudes and entrepreneurial motivations: Evidence from transition economies
Economics Letters, 2017, 160, (C), 7-11 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.