Details about Ahmad Hassan Ahmad
Access statistics for papers by Ahmad Hassan Ahmad.
Last updated 2018-08-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Policy Window: The Impact of Financial Stress in the UK
Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Bath, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- The Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in African Countries
Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Bath, Department of Economics
- Exchange Rate Regime Verification: An Alternative Method of Testing for Regime Changes
Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Bath, Department of Economics View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2011)
- Terms of Trade Shocks and Economic Performance Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University View citations (3)
- How important is the financial sector to price indices in an inflation targeting regime? An empirical analysis of the UK and the US
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2017, 48, (4), 1063-1082 View citations (2)
- Re-examining the ECB’s two-pillar monetary policy strategy: Are there any deviations during and the pre-financial crisis periods?
Empirica, 2017, 44, (3), 585-607
- The role of structural breaks, nonlinearity and asymmetric adjustments in African bilateral real exchange rates
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2016, 45, (C), 144-159
- Structural breaks and twin deficits hypothesis in African countries
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2015, 48, (1), 1-35 View citations (1)
- Threshold cointegration and the short-run dynamics of twin deficit hypothesis in African countries
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2015, 12, (2), 80-91 View citations (2)
- Fiscal Sustainability in the Euro-Zone: Is There A Role for Euro-Bonds?
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2014, 42, (3), 291-303
- Asymmetric adjustment between oil prices and exchange rates: Empirical evidence from major oil producers and consumers
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2013, 27, (C), 306-317 View citations (15)
- Interest Rate Pass-Through in the UK: Has the Transmission Mechanism Changed During the Financial Crisis?
Economic Issues Journal Articles, 2013, 18, (1), 17-38 View citations (1)
- Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in small open economies: Empirical evidence from African countries
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2012, 21, (1), 272-291 View citations (3)
- Exchange rate regime verification: An alternative method of testing for regime changes
Economics Letters, 2011, 113, (1), 96-98 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- SOURCES OF REAL EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM NINE AFRICAN COUNTRIES
Manchester School, 2009, 77, (s1), 66-84 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.