Details about Abd Halim Ahmad
Access statistics for papers by Abd Halim Ahmad.
Last updated 2023-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial inclusion, economic growth and the role of digital technology
Finance Research Letters, 2023, 53, (C)
- Analysing the impact of ESG on the performance of Malaysian public-listed companies
International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, 2022, 14, (4), 415-434
- Environmental, Social and Governance Performance: Continuous Improvement Matters
Malaysian Journal of Economic Studies, 2022, 59, (1), 49-69
- FinTech and financial stability: Threat or opportunity?
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 47, (PB) View citations (2)
- Does ESG certification add firm value?
Finance Research Letters, 2021, 39, (C) View citations (14)
- Financialization, digital technology and income inequality
Applied Economics Letters, 2021, 28, (16), 1339-1343
- Sponsor ownership and IPO initial return: evidence from Pakistan stock exchange
Pacific Accounting Review, 2021, 34, (1), 105-126
- Impact of pricing mechanism on IPO oversubscription: evidence from Pakistan stock exchange
Pacific Accounting Review, 2020, 32, (2), 239-254
- Predicting Financially Distressed Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises in Malaysia
Global Business Review, 2019, 20, (3), 627-639
- What factors discriminate reorganized and delisted distressed firms: Evidence from Malaysia
Finance Research Letters, 2019, 29, (C), 50-56 View citations (1)
- Long-run performance of firms emerging from financial distress: Empirical evidence from Malaysia
Economics and Business Letters, 2018, 7, (1), 47-54 View citations (1)
- Market reactions to financial distress announcements: Do political connections matter?
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2018, 6, (1), 1483304
- Credit and the housing boom in Malaysa: a come back?
Economics and Business Letters, 2017, 6, (4), 110-115 View citations (2)
- Market reactions to financial distress announcements: Does the market react differently to different outcomes?
Economics Bulletin, 2016, 36, (2), 601-608 View citations (3)
- Modelling small and medium-sized enterprises' failure in Malaysia
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2016, 28, (1), 101-116 View citations (3)
- International reserves holding and the political risk: evidence from selected emerging economies
Global Business and Economics Review, 2014, 16, (3), 332-348
- Does External Debt Contribute to Malaysia Economic Growth?
Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 2013, 26, (2), 51-68
- Investigation of optimal capital structure in Malaysia: a panel threshold estimation
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2013, 30, (2), 108-117
- Efficient market hypothesis in emerging markets: Panel data evidence with multiple breaks and cross sectional dependence
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (4), 2987-2995 View citations (5)
- FDI and economic growth: New evidence on the role of financial markets
Economics Letters, 2010, 107, (2), 211-213 View citations (118)
- Sovereign Credit Ratings and Macroeconomic Variables: An Empirical Analysis on Dynamic Linkages in Malaysia Using Bound Test Approach
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2008, VII, (6), 29-39 View citations (3)
- Hedge Funds and Exchange Rates Interactions in Indonesia: A Note
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2007, V, (3), 59-63
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.