Details about Abd Halim Ahmad
Access statistics for papers by Abd Halim Ahmad.
Last updated 2017-03-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Market reactions to financial distress announcements: Does the market react differently to different outcomes?
Economics Bulletin, 2016, 36, (2), 601-608
- International reserves holding and the political risk: evidence from selected emerging economies
Global Business and Economics Review, 2014, 16, (3), 332-348
- Investigation of optimal capital structure in Malaysia: a panel threshold estimation
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2013, 30, (2), 108-117 View citations (1)
- Efficient market hypothesis in emerging markets: Panel data evidence with multiple breaks and cross sectional dependence
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (4), 2987-2995 View citations (2)
- FDI and economic growth: New evidence on the role of financial markets
Economics Letters, 2010, 107, (2), 211-213 View citations (36)
- Sovereign Credit Ratings and Macroeconomic Variables: An Empirical Analysis on Dynamic Linkages in Malaysia Using Bound Test Approach
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2008, VII, (6), 29-39 View citations (2)
- Hedge Funds and Exchange Rates Interactions in Indonesia: A Note
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2007, V, (3), 59-63
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.