Details about Dominic D. Ahiaga-Dagbui
Access statistics for papers by Dominic D. Ahiaga-Dagbui.
Last updated 2019-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- On de-bunking ‘fake news’ in a post truth era: Why does the Planning Fallacy explanation for cost overruns fall short?
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2019, 126, (C), 397-408 View citations (1)
- Debunking fake news in a post-truth era: The plausible untruths of cost underestimation in transport infrastructure projects
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2018, 113, (C), 357-368 View citations (12)
- Light rail transit cost performance: Opportunities for future-proofing
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2017, 100, (C), 27-39 View citations (5)
- Cost overruns in transportation infrastructure projects: Sowing the seeds for a probabilistic theory of causation
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2016, 92, (C), 184-194 View citations (12)
- Dealing with construction cost overruns using data mining
Construction Management and Economics, 2014, 32, (7-8), 682-694 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.