Details about Ahsanuzzaman Ahsanuzzaman
Access statistics for papers by Ahsanuzzaman Ahsanuzzaman.
Last updated 2021-09-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can GE Crop Raise Price? Evidence from the impacts of Bt eggplant in Bangladesh
2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Measuring attitudes toward uncertainty: Experimental evidence on group selection effects
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- What determines the long time lags in farmer’s decision to adopt new rice varieties? Evidence from Lampung, Indonesia
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Social exchanges and attitudes toward uncertainty of different types of subjects: Experimental evidence from Bangladesh
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Duration Analysis of Technology Adoption in Bangladeshi Agriculture
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- Is There a Potential US Market for Seaweed-Based Products? A Framed Field Experiment on Consumer Acceptance
Marine Resource Economics, 2021, 36, (3), 255 - 268
- Children’s vulnerability to natural disasters: Evidence from natural experiments in Bangladesh
World Development Perspectives, 2020, 19, (C)
- Is This Food “Local”? Evidence from a Framed Field Experiment
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2020, 45, (2) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.