Details about Avner Ahituv
Access statistics for papers by Avner Ahituv.
Last updated 2009-05-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Technical Progress and Early Retirement
Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2000) View citations (30)
Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government (2002)
- How Do Marital Status, Wage Rates, and Work Commitment Interact?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
- Job Turnover, Wage Rates, and Marital Stability: How Are They Related?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (7)
- Are There Returns to the Wages of Young Men from Working While in School?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (17)
Also in JCPR Working Papers, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research (1999) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in The Review of Economics and Statistics (2002)
- Will the AIDS Epidemic be Self-Limiting? Evidence on the Responsiveness of the Demand for Condoms to the Prevalence of AIDS
Working Papers, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago
Also in University of Chicago - Population Research Center, Chicago - Population Research Center View citations (3)
- Initial Labor Market Experiences of Black, Hispanic and White Men
University of Chicago - Population Research Center, Chicago - Population Research Center View citations (4)
- Simultaneous estimation of work choices and the level of farm activity using panel data
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2006, 33, (1), 49-71 View citations (27)
- Employment, Motherhood, and School Continuation Decisions of Young White, Black, and Hispanic Women
Journal of Labor Economics, 2004, 22, (1), 115-158 View citations (6)
- Are There Returns To The Wages Of Young Men From Working While In School?
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2002, 84, (2), 221-236 View citations (97)
See also Working Paper (1999)
- Off-farm work and capital accumulation decisions of farmers over the life-cycle: the role of heterogeneity and state dependence
Journal of Development Economics, 2002, 68, (2), 329-353 View citations (60)
- Be fruitful or multiply: On the interplay between fertility and economic development
Journal of Population Economics, 2001, 14, (1), 51-71 View citations (53)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.