Details about Sarwar Uddin Ahmed
Access statistics for papers by Sarwar Uddin Ahmed.
Last updated 2020-09-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Does it Pay to be Socially Responsible? Comparative Evidence from a Developing Country
Global Business Review, 2017, 18, (5), 1134-1154 View citations (1)
- LINKAGE BETWEEN CORPORATE SOCIAL PERFORMANCE AND STOCK RETURN: AN EVIDENCE FROM FINANCIAL SECTOR OF BANGLADESH
Journal of Developing Areas, 2017, 51, (2), 287-299 View citations (1)
- An Empirical Study on Corporate Governance and Islamic Bank Performance: A Case Study of Bangladesh
International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, 2016, 5, (4), 01-09 View citations (1)
- Institutional Investment and Corporate Social Performance: Linkage towards Sustainable Development
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 2014, 21, (1), 1-13 View citations (6)
- Pricing Linkage between Islamic Banking and Conventional Banking:The Case of Bangladesh
International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, 2014, 3, (4), 84-97 View citations (4)
- Banking Relationships in East Asian Economies: Lessons for Developing Countries
Chapter 6 in Studies On Financial Markets In East Asia, 2011, pp 89-99
- THE ROLE OF RELATIONSHIP BANKING ON THE PERFORMANCE OF FIRMS IN BANGLADESH
Chapter 8 in Advances In Development Economics, 2008, pp 125-151
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.