Details about Sunjin Ahn
Access statistics for papers by Sunjin Ahn.
Last updated 2022-07-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measure Food Security Rate Using Internet Survey
2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Identifying Potential Information Effects Associated with the Sugar-Sweetened Beverage (SSB) Taxes
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Measuring Food Insecurity during the COVID‐19 Pandemic of Spring 2020
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2021, 43, (1), 162-168 View citations (2)
- Non‐Pecuniary Effects of Sugar‐Sweetened Beverage Policies
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2021, 103, (1), 53-69 View citations (3)
- Can Internet Surveys Mimic Food Insecurity Rates Published by the US Government?
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2020, 42, (2), 187-204 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.