Details about Rasha M. Ahmed
Access statistics for papers by Rasha M. Ahmed.
Last updated 2014-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Law, State Power, and Taxation in Islamic History
Papers on Economics of Religion, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada.
Also in Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics (2008)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2009)
- Collective Voluntary Agreements and the Production of Less Polluting Products
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
- Emissions Control and the Regulation of Product Markets: The Case of Automobiles
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Promoting energy-efficient products: voluntary or regulatory approaches?
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2012, 14, (3), 303-321 View citations (4)
- The Design of Voluntary Environmental Programs: Competition and Incentives to Participate
Strategic Behavior and the Environment, 2012, 2, (3), 217-238
- Collective voluntary agreements to eliminate polluting products
Resource and Energy Economics, 2011, 33, (3), 572-588 View citations (4)
- Law, state power, and taxation in Islamic history
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2009, 71, (3), 704-717 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.