Details about Iftikhar Ahmad
Access statistics for papers by Iftikhar Ahmad.
Last updated 2020-12-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Tale of Two Punjabs and CPEC
PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2020)
- Capturing Willingness to Pay and Its Determinants for Improved Solid Waste Management
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (1)
Also in PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (2014) View citations (1)
- Fiscal decentralisation and its effects on the health sector in Pakistan
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW)
- Factors Determining Public Demand for Safe Drinking Water (A Case Study of District Peshawar)
PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics View citations (8)
Also in Development Economics Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research (2010) View citations (8)
- An Analysis of Willingness to Pay for Better Solid Waste Management Services in Urban Areas of District Peshawar
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Household’s willingness to pay for safe drinking water: A case study of Abbottabad district
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in The Pakistan Development Review (2007)
- National Finance Commission Awards in Pakistan: A Historical Perspective
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
- From Fiscal Decentralisation to Economic Growth: The Role of Complementary Institutions
The Pakistan Development Review, 2016, 55, (4), 761-780
- Impact of Credit on Education and Healthcare Spending in Rural Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2016, 55, (4), 853-870 View citations (1)
- Fiscal Decentralisation in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2010, 49, (4), 419–436 View citations (3)
- Household s Willingness to Pay for Safe Drinking Water: A Case Study of Abbottabad District
The Pakistan Development Review, 2007, 46, (4), 1137-1153 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.