Details about Walid M.A. Ahmed
Access statistics for papers by Walid M.A. Ahmed.
Last updated 2022-03-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Comovements and Causality of Sector Price Indices: Evidence from the Egyptian Stock Exchange
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Cointegration and dynamic linkages of international stock markets: an emerging market perspective
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- On the higher-order moment interdependence of stock and commodity markets: A wavelet coherence analysis
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2022, 83, (C), 135-151
- Do higher-order realized moments matter for cryptocurrency returns?
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2021, 72, (C), 483-499 View citations (2)
- How do Islamic equity markets respond to good and bad volatility of cryptocurrencies? The case of Bitcoin
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2021, 70, (C)
- Price and volatility spillovers between global equity, gold, and energy markets prior to and during the COVID-19 pandemic
Resources Policy, 2021, 74, (C) View citations (1)
- Stock market reactions to upside and downside volatility of Bitcoin: A quantile analysis
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2021, 57, (C)
- Corruption and equity market performance: International comparative evidence
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2020, 60, (C)
- Is there a risk-return trade-off in cryptocurrency markets? The case of Bitcoin
Journal of Economics and Business, 2020, 108, (C) View citations (3)
- Stock market reactions to domestic sentiment: Panel CS-ARDL evidence
Research in International Business and Finance, 2020, 54, (C) View citations (2)
- Islamic and conventional equity markets: Two sides of the same coin, or not?
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2019, 72, (C), 191-205 View citations (7)
- How do Islamic versus conventional equity markets react to political risk? Dynamic panel evidence
International Economics, 2018, 156, (C), 284-304 View citations (12)
- On the interdependence of natural gas and stock markets under structural breaks
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2018, 67, (C), 149-161 View citations (6)
- On the dynamic interactions between energy and stock markets under structural shifts: Evidence from Egypt
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 61-74 View citations (6)
- The impact of foreign equity flows on market volatility during politically tranquil and turbulent times: The Egyptian experience
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 40, (C), 61-77 View citations (2)
- On the buying and selling behaviour of investor categories: evidence from Qatar
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2015, 9, (3), 292-315
- Dynamic interactions between Egyptian equity and currency markets prior to and during political unrest
Applied Financial Economics, 2014, 24, (20), 1347-1359 View citations (3)
- The trading patterns and performance of individualvis-à-vis institutional investors in the Qatar Exchange
Review of Accounting and Finance, 2014, 13, (1), 24-42 View citations (2)
- On the interdependence structure of market sector indices: the case of Qatar Exchange
Review of Accounting and Finance, 2012, 11, (4), 468-488 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.