Details about Walid M.A. Ahmed
Access statistics for papers by Walid M.A. Ahmed.
Last updated 2019-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Comovements and Causality of Sector Price Indices: Evidence from the Egyptian Stock Exchange
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Cointegration and dynamic linkages of international stock markets: an emerging market perspective
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- How do Islamic versus conventional equity markets react to political risk? Dynamic panel evidence
International Economics, 2018, 156, (C), 284-304
- On the interdependence of natural gas and stock markets under structural breaks
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2018, 67, (C), 149-161
- On the dynamic interactions between energy and stock markets under structural shifts: Evidence from Egypt
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 61-74
- The impact of foreign equity flows on market volatility during politically tranquil and turbulent times: The Egyptian experience
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 40, (C), 61-77 View citations (1)
- On the buying and selling behaviour of investor categories: evidence from Qatar
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2015, 9, (3), 292-315
- Dynamic interactions between Egyptian equity and currency markets prior to and during political unrest
Applied Financial Economics, 2014, 24, (20), 1347-1359
- The trading patterns and performance of individualvis-à-vis institutional investors in the Qatar Exchange
Review of Accounting and Finance, 2014, 13, (1), 24-42
- On the interdependence structure of market sector indices: the case of Qatar Exchange
Review of Accounting and Finance, 2012, 11, (4), 468-488 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.