Details about Ather Maqsood Ahmed
|Postal address:||NUST Business School Natinal University of Sciences & Technology H-12 Sector, Islamabad Pakistan|
|Workplace:||Business School, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Ather Maqsood Ahmed.
Last updated 2012-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Taylor Rule and the Macroeconomic Performance in Pakistan
PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics View citations (12)
- The Relationship between Real Wages and Output: Evidence from Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2000, 39, (4), 1111-1126 View citations (3)
- Sources of Earnings Differentials Among Migrants and Natives
The Pakistan Development Review, 1998, 37, (4), 939-953
- Food Security in Pakistan: Can It Be Achieved?
The Pakistan Development Review, 1995, 34, (4), 723-731 View citations (3)
- Internal Migration, Earnings, and the Importance of Self-selection
The Pakistan Development Review, 1994, 33, (3), 211-227 View citations (3)
- Supply Response in Pakistan with "Endogenous" Technology
The Pakistan Development Review, 1994, 33, (4), 871-888 View citations (2)
- Dynamic Properties of an Aggregate Econometric Model of Pakistan's Economy
The Pakistan Development Review, 1993, 32, (4), 1031-1041
- Socio-economic Determinants of Labour Mobility in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 1993, 32, (2), 139-157 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.