Details about Oluyede Clifford Ajayi
Access statistics for papers by Oluyede Clifford Ajayi.
Last updated 2014-06-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Labor requirements and profitability of alternative soil fertility replenishment technologies in Zambia
2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Environmental Conservation and Food Security in Developing Countries: Bridging the Disconnect
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
- Improved fallows in Eastern Zambia: history, farmer practice and impacts
EPTD discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (1)
- Auction Design for the Private Provision of Public Goods in Developing Countries: Lessons from Payments for Environmental Services in Malawi and Indonesia
World Development, 2012, 40, (6), 1213-1223 View citations (17)
- Integration of legume trees in maize-based cropping systems improves rain use efficiency and yield stability under rain-fed agriculture
Agricultural Water Management, 2011, 98, (9), 1364-1372 View citations (3)
- Labour inputs and financial profitability of conventional and agroforestry-based soil fertility management practices in Zambia
Agrekon, 2009, Volume 48, (Issue 3), 17 View citations (5)
- Logistic modelling of smallholder livestock farmers’ adoption of tree-based fodder technology in Zimbabwe
Agrekon, 2008, Volume 47, (Issue 3), 14 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.