Details about Kazeem Bello Ajide
Access statistics for papers by Kazeem Bello Ajide.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does FDI Dampen or Magnify Output Growth Volatility in the ECOWAS Region?
African Development Review, 2017, 29, (2), 211-222 View citations (9)
- Institutions-FDI Nexus in ECOWAS Countries
Journal of African Business, 2016, 17, (3), 319-341 View citations (49)
- FOREIGN CAPITAL FLOWS, FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
Journal of Economic Development, 2015, 40, (3), 85-103 View citations (5)
- Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Freedom and Economic Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
Managing Global Transitions, 2015, 13, (1 (Spring)), 43-57 View citations (3)
- Is there a role for governance in the saving-investment nexus for Sub-Saharan Africa?
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2015, 17, (2), 120-134
- Output growth volatility, remittances and institutions
International Journal of Development Issues, 2015, 14, (3), 190-203 View citations (5)
- Does Governance Impact on the Foreign Direct Investment- Growth Nexus in Sub-Saharan Africa?
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2014, 17, (2), 71-81 View citations (7)
- ECONOMIC FREEDOM AND FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT IN ECOWAS COUNTRIES: A PANEL DATA ANALYSIS
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2014, 14, (2) View citations (7)
- Energy Demand and Financial Sector Performance in Sub-Saharan African Region
International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, 2014, 3, (1), 16-33
- Governance and Real Estate Markets Performance in Nigeria: Are They Related?
Management, 2014, 9, (3), 205-221
- Inflation Thresholds and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2012, 2, (7), 876-901 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.