Details about Oluseye Samuel Ajuwon
Access statistics for papers by Oluseye Samuel Ajuwon.
Last updated 2020-08-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- RESOURCE CURSE AND EITI MEMBERSHIP EFFECT ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH AND CORRUPTION IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA: PART II - AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS
Oradea Journal of Business and Economics, 2020, 5, (special), 30-43
- RESOURCE CURSE AND THE EITI MEMBERSHIP EFFECT ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH AND CORRUPTION IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA: PART I - A THEORETICAL REVIEW
Oradea Journal of Business and Economics, 2020, 5, (1), 18-28 View citations (1)
- MOBILE BROADBAND AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
Oradea Journal of Business and Economics, 2019, 4, (1), 65-78
- Oil Price Dynamics And The Nigerian Banks Profitability
Journal of Developing Areas, 2019, 53, (2), 91-107
- Bank Competition in Sub-Saharan African Countries: Has Anything Changed in the Light of 2007-2008 Global FinancialCrisis?
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, 2018, 68, (1), 59-83
- Effects of Project Cost Overruns and Schedule Delays in Sub-Saharan Africa
European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies Articles, 2017, 3 View citations (1)
- MSMEs Productivity in Nigeria
European Journal of Economics and Business Studies Articles, 2017, 3
- Msmes and Employment Generation in Nigeria
Journal of Developing Areas, 2017, 51, (3), 229-249
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.