Details about Fumio Akiyoshi
Access statistics for papers by Fumio Akiyoshi.
Last updated 2020-02-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bank Distress and Productivity of Borrowing Firms: Evidence from Japan
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Bank's Exposure and Private Workout Negotiations Between the Creditor Bank and the Debtor Company: An empirical study using event study methodology (Japanese)
Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (1)
- The Banking Crisis and Productivity of Borrowing Firms - Evidence from Japan (Japanese)
Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- "Bankruptcy Law, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Revival Process in Japan"(in Japanese)
CIRJE J-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo
- Bankruptcy Law, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Revival Process in Japan
CARF J-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo
- Effects of separating commercial and investment banking: Evidence from the dissolution of a joint venture investment bank
Journal of Financial Economics, 2019, 134, (3), 703-714 View citations (1)
- Banking crisis and productivity of borrowing firms: Evidence from Japan
Japan and the World Economy, 2010, 22, (3), 141-150 View citations (13)
- Could a Bankruptcy Law Encourage to Begin the Process of Reconstruction Earlier?―Empirically Examining the Effect of the Civil Rehabilitation Law in Japan―
Economic Review, 2010, 61, (3), 193-202
- Banking panics, bank failures, and the lender of last resort: the Showa Depression of 1930--1932
Oxford Economic Papers, 2009, 61, (4), 776-800 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.