Details about Michaël Aklin
Access statistics for papers by Michaël Aklin.
Last updated 2019-09-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A global analysis of progress in household electrification
Energy Policy, 2018, 122, (C), 421-428
- Economics of household technology adoption in developing countries: Evidence from solar technology adoption in rural India
Energy Economics, 2018, 72, (C), 35-46 View citations (7)
- How robust is the renewable energy industry to political shocks? Evidence from the 2016 U.S. elections
Business and Politics, 2018, 20, (4), 523-552 View citations (2)
- Social acceptance of new energy technology in developing countries: A framing experiment in rural India
Energy Policy, 2018, 113, (C), 466-477 View citations (8)
- Re-exploring the Trade and Environment Nexus Through the Diffusion of Pollution
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2016, 64, (4), 663-682 View citations (12)
- Quantifying slum electrification in India and explaining local variation
Energy, 2015, 80, (C), 203-212 View citations (7)
- Information and energy policy preferences: a survey experiment on public opinion about electricity pricing reform in rural India
Economics of Governance, 2014, 15, (4), 305-327 View citations (4)
- Who blames corruption for the poor enforcement of environmental laws? Survey evidence from Brazil
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2014, 16, (3), 241-262 View citations (6)
- Political Competition, Path Dependence, and the Strategy of Sustainable Energy Transitions
American Journal of Political Science, 2013, 57, (3), 643-658 View citations (24)
- Understanding environmental policy preferences: New evidence from Brazil
Ecological Economics, 2013, 94, (C), 28-36 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.