Details about Tinatin Akhvlediani
Access statistics for papers by Tinatin Akhvlediani.
Last updated 2020-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Georgia’s Economic Performance: Bright Spots and Remaining Challenges
wiiw Policy Notes, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw View citations (1)
- Implications of the European integration: revisiting the hypothesis of ‘hub-and-spokes’ model
Baltic Journal of Economics, 2017, 17, (1), 45-56 View citations (2)
- Knowledge Creation and Regional Spillovers: Empirical Evidence from Germany
Miscellanea Geographica. Regional Studies on Development, 2017, 21, (4), 184-189 View citations (3)
- The Impacts of Common Commercial Policy on Export Performances of Visegrad Countries
Prague Economic Papers, 2017, 2017, (1), 3-18 View citations (3)
- What Determines Export Performances in High‑tech Industries
Central European Economic Journal, 2017, 1, (48), 37-49 View citations (2)