Details about Agha Ali Akram
Access statistics for papers by Agha Ali Akram.
Last updated 2019-12-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of Emigration on Rural Labor Markets
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
- Agricultural Water Allocation Efficiency and Farmer Adaptation to Heterogeneous Water Availability in a Developing Country Canal Irrigation System
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The policy landscape of agricultural water management in Pakistan
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (1)
- Agricultural water allocation efficiency in a developing country canal irrigation system
Environment and Development Economics, 2017, 22, (5), 571-593
- Is a surface-water market physically feasible in Pakistan's Indus Basin Irrigation System?
Water International, 2013, 38, (5), 552-570
- The Value of Household Water Service Quality in Lahore, Pakistan
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2011, 49, (2), 173-198 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.