Details about Billur Aksoy
Access statistics for papers by Billur Aksoy.
Last updated 2021-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- (Anticipated) Discrimination against Sexual Minorities in Prosocial Domains
University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. View citations (2)
- The Effects of Scarcity on Cheating and In-Group Favoritism
Working Papers, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2019)
- When does less information translate into more giving to public goods?
Experimental Economics, 2020, 23, (4), 1148-1177 View citations (2)
- The effects of scarcity on cheating and in-group favoritism
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 165, (C), 100-117 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Can I Rely on You?
Games, 2018, 9, (4), 1-14 View citations (1)
- Measuring trust: A reinvestigation
Southern Economic Journal, 2018, 84, (4), 992-1000 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.