Details about Eric Akobeng
Access statistics for papers by Eric Akobeng.
Last updated 2018-01-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gross Capital Formation, Institutions and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2017, 20, (2), 136-164
- Safety net for agriculture: effect of idiosyncratic income shock on remittance payments
International Journal of Social Economics, 2017, 44, (1), 2-20
- The Invisible Hand of Rain in Spending: Effect of Rainfall-Driven Agricultural Income on Per Capita Expenditure in Ghana
South African Journal of Economics, 2017, 85, (1), 98-122
- Growth and Institutions: A Potential Medicine for the Poor in Sub-Saharan Africa
African Development Review, 2016, 28, (1), 1-17 View citations (4)
- Out of inequality and poverty: Evidence for the effectiveness of remittances in Sub-Saharan Africa
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2016, 60, (C), 207-223 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.