Details about Eric Akobeng
Access statistics for papers by Eric Akobeng.
Last updated 2020-12-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Harnessing foreign aid for the poor: role of institutional democracy
Journal of Economic Studies, 2020, 47, (7), 1689-1710
- Gross Capital Formation, Institutions and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2017, 20, (2), 136-164 View citations (3)
- Safety net for agriculture: effect of idiosyncratic income shock on remittance payments
International Journal of Social Economics, 2017, 44, (1), 2-20 View citations (1)
- The Invisible Hand of Rain in Spending: Effect of Rainfall-Driven Agricultural Income on Per Capita Expenditure in Ghana
South African Journal of Economics, 2017, 85, (1), 98-122 View citations (2)
- Growth and Institutions: A Potential Medicine for the Poor in Sub-Saharan Africa
African Development Review, 2016, 28, (1), 1-17 View citations (11)
- Out of inequality and poverty: Evidence for the effectiveness of remittances in Sub-Saharan Africa
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2016, 60, (C), 207-223 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.