Details about Seyi Saint Akadiri
|Workplace:||Ekonomi Bölümü (Department of Economics), İşletme ve Ekonomi Fakültesi (Faculty of Business and Economics), Doğu Akdeniz Üniversitesi (Eastern Mediterranean University), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Seyi Saint Akadiri.
Last updated 2018-12-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asymmetric Effects of Inequality on Per Capita Real GDP of the United States
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics
- Kuznets Curve for the US: A Reconsideration Using Cosummability
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Partisan Conflict and Income Distribution in the United States: A Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Approach
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
Also in Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics (2017) View citations (2)
- Growth and Inequality in Africa: Reconsideration
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2018, 4, (3), 76-86
- Does Labor Market Hysteresis Hold in Low Income Countries?
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (1), 19-23 View citations (2)
- Monetary Policy and Price Stability in Nigeria
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 3, (2), 68-75
- Public Expenditures and Economic Growth: Was Wagner Right? Evidence from Turkey
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 3, (2), 36-40
- The Impact of Self-efficacy on International Student Entrepreneur Intention
International Review of Management and Marketing, 2017, 7, (1), 169-174
- The Feldstein - Horioka Paradox, A Case Study of Turkey
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2016, 6, (12), 744-749
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.