Details about Benedict Ndubisi Akanegbu
Access statistics for papers by Benedict Ndubisi Akanegbu.
Last updated 2020-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Military Spending on Economic Wellbeing in Nigeria
International Journal of Business, Economics and Management, 2019, 6, (4), 186-200
- Differentials in Infant and Child Mortality in Nigeria: Evidence from Pooled 2003 and 2008 DHS Data
Advances in Management and Applied Economics, 2017, 7, (6), 5
- Does Financial Integration Exist in ECOWAS?
Journal of Social and Development Sciences, 2017, 8, (2), 14-27
- The Role of Wealth and Mother’s Education in Infant and Child Mortality in 26 Sub-Saharan African Countries: Evidence from Pooled Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) Data 2003–2011 and African Development Indicators (ADI), 2012
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2017, 130, (3), 1125-1146 View citations (3)
- Price Distortions, Exports, and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Non-Oil Sectors of Nigeria
International Journal of Management and Sustainability, 2014, 3, (1), 1-15
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.