Details about Kemal Kivanc Akoz
Access statistics for papers by Kemal Kivanc Akoz.
Last updated 2022-02-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The political consequences of ethnic tension: Theory and evidence
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
- Manipulated voters in competitive election campaigns
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Rents from power for a dissident elite and mass mobilization
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2019, 66, (4), 584-604
- Impact of modern communication infrastructure on productivity, production structure and factor demands of US industries: Impact revisited
Telecommunications Policy, 2018, 42, (6), 433-451 View citations (22)
- Revisiting the democracy-private investment nexus: Does inequality matter?
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2018, 46, (4), 1215-1233 View citations (1)
- Information Manipulation in Election Campaigns
Economics and Politics, 2016, 28, (2), 181-215 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.