Details about Sacit Hadi Akdede
Access statistics for papers by Sacit Hadi Akdede.
Last updated 2022-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Do Contemporary Plays Feature Fewer Roles? Some Empirical Evidence
ACEI Working Paper Series, Association for Cultural Economics International
- Do More Recent Theater Plays Feature Fewer Roles?
Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles
- Death as a measure of duration of conflict
Working Papers, Izmir University of Economics
See also Journal Article in Defence and Peace Economics (2009)
- The Impact of Migration Flows on Well-Being of Elderly Natives and Migrants: Evidence from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2022, 160, (2), 935-967
- Covid-19 and economics of private theatres
JOURNAL OF LIFE ECONOMICS, 2021, 8, (1), .29-34
- Cultural Participation in Later Life Among Older-aged Immigrants in the Czech Republic
Politická ekonomie, 2021, 2021, (2), 193-226 View citations (1)
- Impact of the EU Blue Card programme on cultural participation and subjective well-being of migrants in Germany
PLOS ONE, 2021, 16, (7), 1-34 View citations (2)
- Integration Policies in Spain and Sweden: Do They Matter for Migrantsâ€™ Economic Integration and Socio-Cultural Participation?
SAGE Open, 2021, 11, (4), 21582440211054476 View citations (3)
- Political Polarization and Size of Government
Sosyoekonomi Journal, 2020, (28(44))
- POLITICAL NATURE OF ARTS, ART PRODUCTION, MARKET MECHANISM AND STATE
JOURNAL OF LIFE ECONOMICS, 2018, 5, (2), 1-16
- Development elasticity of religious assets: a Turkish experience
International Journal of Manpower, 2014, 35, (1/2), 89-102
- The social status of migrants in Turkey
International Journal of Manpower, 2014, 35, (1/2), 118-132
- An extension on attendance and efficiency in turkish state theaters
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (1), 778-787
- INCOME INEQUALITY AND POLITICAL POLARIZATION AND FRACTURALIZATION:AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
Bulletin of Economic Research, 2012, 64, (1), 20-30 View citations (1)
- Do more ethnically and religiously diverse countries have lower democratization?
Economics Letters, 2010, 106, (2), 101-104 View citations (6)
- DEATH AS A MEASURE OF DURATION OF CONFLICT
Defence and Peace Economics, 2009, 20, (6), 465-476
See also Working Paper (2008)
- CULTURAL DIVERSITY, DOMESTIC POLITICAL VIOLENCE AND PUBLIC EXPENDITURES
Defence and Peace Economics, 2008, 19, (3), 235-247
- Empirical investigation of disintegrations and nationalism
Applied Economics Letters, 2008, 15, (13), 1065-1071
- Yerel yönetimlerde politik konjonktür hareketleri: Türkiye’de belediyeler üzerine bir uygulama
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2008, 23, (262), 89-111 View citations (1)
- Increasing returns to information and survival of Istanbul public theatre plays
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (15), 1137-1140
- Türkiye’de belediye harcama ve gelirlerinin illerin yakınsamasına etkisi
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2007, 22, (253), 50-67
- İzmir’de tiyatroya katılım üzerine ekonometrik bir analiz
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2007, 22, (252), 90-98
- Demand for and productivity analysis of Turkish public theater
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2006, 30, (3), 219-231 View citations (9)
- Devletlerin bölünmesinin ekonomik ve politik yükü
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2006, 21, (242), 81-91
- Increasing returns to information and the survival of Turkish public theatre plays
Applied Economics Letters, 2006, 13, (12), 785-788
- Kültürel ekonomi; gösteri sanatları perspektifi
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2006, 21, (246), 110-121 View citations (1)
- Economic Development and Religiosity: An Investigation of Turkish Cities
A chapter in Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, 2008, pp 261-271 View citations (2)
- Efficiency in Turkish State Libraries a Data Envelopment Analysis Application
A chapter in Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, 2006, pp 72-81
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.