Details about Naeem Akram
Access statistics for papers by Naeem Akram.
Last updated 2018-03-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fiscal Scenario of South Asian Countries: Implications for Economic Growth and Poverty Alleviation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Assessing farmer’s Pesticide Safety Knowledge in cotton growing area of Punjab, Pakistan
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Short run and long run dynamics of impact of health status on economic growth Evidence from Pakistan
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Role of Public Debt in Economic Growth of Sri Lanka: An ARDL Approach
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, 2017, 27, (2), 189-212
- Do Financial Sector Activities Affect Tax Revenue in Pakistan?
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2016, 21, (2), 153-169
- Climate change: A threat to the economic growth of Pakistan
Progress in Development Studies, 2015, 15, (1), 73-86
- Is public debt hindering economic growth of the Philippines?
International Journal of Social Economics, 2015, 42, (3), 202-221
- SAVINGS BEHAVIOUR IN MUSLIM AND NON-MUSLIM COUNTRIES IN CONTEXT TO THE INTEREST RATE
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, 2015, 25, (2), 161-177
- Multi-dimensional income inequality in Pakistan
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2014, 8, (1), 21-35
- Climate change and economic growth: An empirical analysis of Pakistan
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, 2013, 23, (1), 31-54
- Empirical examination of debt and growth nexus in South Asian countries
Asia-Pacific Development Journal, 2013, 20, (2), 29-52 View citations (2)
- Is climate change hindering economic growth of Asian economies?
Asia-Pacific Development Journal, 2012, 19, (2), 1-18
- Impact of Public Debt on the Economic Growth of Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2011, 50, (4), 599-615 View citations (2)
- Synthesis of the Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Price Level Determination: Evidence from Pakistan
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, 2011, 21, 37-52
- The Impact of Tax Policies on Economic Growth: Evidence from South-Asian Economies
The Pakistan Development Review, 2009, 48, (4), 961–971 View citations (6)
- The Long Term Impact of Health on Economic Growth in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2008, 47, (4), 487–500 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.