Details about Galip Altinay
|Postal address:||Bandirma / TURKEY|
Access statistics for papers by Galip Altinay.
Last updated 2022-01-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Simple Class of Measures of Skewness
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Estimating the evolution of elasticities of natural gas demand: the case of Istanbul, Turkey
Empirical Economics, 2016, 51, (1), 201-220 View citations (3)
- Short-run and long-run elasticities of import demand for crude oil in Turkey
Energy Policy, 2007, 35, (11), 5829-5835 View citations (33)
- Electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Turkey
Energy Economics, 2005, 27, (6), 849-856 View citations (228)
- Structural Breaks in Long-Term Turkish Macroeconomic Data,1923-2003
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2005, 5, (4) View citations (7)
- On measuring average growth rate
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (6), 637-644 View citations (2)
- Structural break, unit root, and the causality between energy consumption and GDP in Turkey
Energy Economics, 2004, 26, (6), 985-994 View citations (181)
- Estimating growth rate in the presence of serially correlated errors
Applied Economics Letters, 2003, 10, (15), 967-970 View citations (2)
- 1991-2002 Döneminde Çeşitli Yatırım Araçlarının Uzun Dönem Getirileri
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2002, 17, (201), 123-132
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.